Users: 0
Guests: 144
Total: 144

Problema recycle bin

Started by laleika, 06 June 2007, 08:39

Previous topic - Next topic

laleika

In primul rand,buna tuturor!
Am si eu o problema,pe care am cautat sa o rezolv de ceva timp,si sper sa ma puteti ajuta!
Am sters din greseala recycle bin de pe desktop si nu reusesc sa-l pun la loc!
Si nu e vorba ca mi-a disparut doar iconita! Efectiv nu gasesc nicaieri cosul de gunoi! Daca sterg ceva din calculator,ma intreaba daca trimit in recycle bin....dar unde e recycle bin?
Ceva idei?
Multumesc!
Silence! I kill you!!!
:))))))

tcalexander

Would you like to ride on your own ass?

LNT

Sau faci asa:
QuoteTo hide or show the Recycle Bin icon using Folder Options, follow these steps:
In Windows Explorer, on the Tools menu, click Folder Options. On the View tab, under Advanced Settings, do one of the following:
• Select the Show Recycle Bin icon on the desktop check box to show the icon on your desktop.
• Clear the Show Recycle Bin icon on the desktop check box to remove the icon from your desktop.

Scrie aici
These are the days of our lives.

laleika

Multumesc mult! Problema rezolvata! :)
Silence! I kill you!!!

Chipicao

lapcat, ai uitat ceva foarte important (in caz ca mai are cineva problema):

QuoteListing 3 does just that. It extends Folder Options by adding an option for showing the Recycle Bin icon on the desktop. Customizing the key HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\Folder is how you add options to this dialog box. Advanced users can use this key as a guide for how to extend it. Beginners can use this script to add an option for the Recycle Bin icon: Save Listing 3 below in the text file Binopt.reg and then double-click it. After importing Binopt.reg into the registry, a new option is listed in the Folder Options dialog box that lets you configure the Recycle Bin icon, as shown in Figure 1.

Altfel nu merge, nu apare opţiunea la Folder options.

laleika, ce soluţie ai ales? :D Şi cum ai reuşit să ştergi icoana, i-ai dat pur şi simplu delete?
μή μου τούς κύκλους τάραττε

laleika

pai am urmat linku lui tcalexander si a mers!
cum am sters iconu`?da` crezi ca eu stiu cum?!? :)))
:D
Silence! I kill you!!!