Users: 0
Guests: 223
Total: 223

Citate simpatice sau interesante

Started by Foxter, 24 December 2006, 21:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Foxter

Cateva citate ca mi-au placut.

Stress is when you wake up screaming and then you realize you haven't fallen asleep yet.

There are 3 kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who cant...

The first human being who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization. [Sigmund Freud]

Sliverman's Paradox: If Murphy's law can go wrong, it will.

Wow, it's amazing how clear it is when you take out all the accuracy and relevance... [ Dilbert ]

Computers are like Airconditioners; They both work great unless you open Windows!

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
- George Bernard Shaw

Common sense is the most uncommon virtue.
True Knights stand tall / Their shields defend the people / Their swords strike and avenge / The honor of all.

bro

"femeile sunt toate prefacute: sotiile zic ca nu vor, curvele ca vor" [iar ma ataca Josephine, dar las' ca asa-i fain :D]

ps: Craciun fericit!!
Toshiba Satellite A200-1S5: Intel Centrino C2D T5250 1.5GHz, 2GB Ram, 120GB HDD, ATI Mobility Radeon HD2600, Vista Premium

CQ

Vi Veri Universum Vivus Vici (Universum se scrie cu V, dar e mai uşor de tradus aşa).
www.CO2-SOLiD.ro - Comunitatea competiţiilor de overclocking din România.

Ajutaţi-l să trăiască: http://www.pentrusorin.ro/

~Empathy~

"Men have become the tools of their tools." ~David Thoreau

"That must be wonderful: I don't understand it at all." ~Moliere
We dance, and the music dies...

bro

Computers are useless. They can only give you answers.    - Pablo Picasso

Have the courage to be ignorant of a great number of things, in order to avoid the calamity of being ignorant of everything.    - Sydney Smith

The worst sin toward our fellow creatures is not to hate them, but to be indifferent to them: that's the essence of inhumanity.   - George Bernard Shaw

The important thing is never to stop questioning.    - Albert Einstein
Toshiba Satellite A200-1S5: Intel Centrino C2D T5250 1.5GHz, 2GB Ram, 120GB HDD, ATI Mobility Radeon HD2600, Vista Premium

Chipicao

All animals, except man, know that the principal business of life is to enjoy it. - Samuel Butler
μή μου τούς κύκλους τάραττε

karolina

E si in semnatura mea: "Trebuie sa traiesti pentru altul daca vrei sa traiesti pentru tine" (Seneca)"
"Trebuie sa traiesti pentru altul daca vrei sa traiesti pentru tine" (Seneca) ; "Dumnezeu a murit..." (Nietzsche)

CQ

Asta e tare adevărată şi mă cam ghidez după ea, din păcate (?).
www.CO2-SOLiD.ro - Comunitatea competiţiilor de overclocking din România.

Ajutaţi-l să trăiască: http://www.pentrusorin.ro/

akenathon

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted."
("Nu orice care poate fi numarat conteaza, si nu orice care conteaza poate fi numarat".)
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955) 
:unsure:

adilehanceanu

Politicienii sînt acei oameni care, atunci cînd văd lumina de la capătul tunelului, se duc şi mai cumpără nişte tunel.

John Quinton ?
The soul of computer technology

kquizak

suferinta e acea zona geografica in care ne aflam cu totii- o romanca
network-tools.ath.cx ---nmap yourself

IceCub

Daca vaca ar manca struguri, as bea lapte toata ziua.

... un amic la un pahar de "vorba".

Chipicao

Din Lucky Number Slevin:
QuoteThe first time someone calls you a horse you punch him on the nose, the second time someone calls you a horse you call him a jerk but the third time someone calls you a horse, well then perhaps it's time to go shopping for a saddle.

Există ceva echivalent în limba Română?

adi_bmf

Cand doi iti zic ca esti beat, te duci si te culci.... dar asta e cu bataie lunga, dar seamana cu ce ai spus tu!
It seems they wanna finger print me and gimmie some years / They'll only get one finger while I'm shifting gears

akenathon

Destinul e scuza celor slabi şi opera celor tari. - Nicolae Titulescu  :)

Foxter

Knowledge is a process of pilling up facts; Wisdom lies in their simplification.....
Knowledge is learning something everyday; Wisdom is letting go of something everyday....

"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men. No machine can do the work of one extraordinary man."
True Knights stand tall / Their shields defend the people / Their swords strike and avenge / The honor of all.

laleika

"La inceput, nu trebuie sa intelegi,dar trebuie sa-ti placa."-B.de Soleil
"Cu cat esti mai cinstit,cu atat esti mai putin banuitor."-Cicero
"Cand apa iti ajunge la gura,capu` sus!"-Stanislav Lec
Silence! I kill you!!!
:))))))

Foxter

One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside all people. He said, 'My son, the battle is between two 'wolves' inside us all.

One is Evil. It is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.

The other is Good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith.

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked the grandfather: "which wolf wins?"

The old Cherokee simply replied: "'The one you feed."

adi_bmf

Adanca invatatura data de Grand Cherokee :nino:...
It seems they wanna finger print me and gimmie some years / They'll only get one finger while I'm shifting gears

ela

"An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wil beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind" Buddha

Foxter

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" - Benjamin Franklin

LNT

"If i die, my life is over."
                 Ch. Dickens
These are the days of our lives.

YESMAN

Will Smith in Independece Day :
      " Welcome to Earth ! "
Nu stiu de ce dar ma face sa ma simt atat de bine la faza aia cand spune acest lucru de nu va inchipuiti.
Intel Q9300, GA-EP45-DS3,4 GB RAM,NVIDIA 9600 GT,HDD Seagate 500GB, DVD-RW LG, TV Tunner Leadtek DV2000.

Chipicao

Because Will Smith kicks alien ass? :D

LNT

Marriage is an important part of getting ahead. It lets people know you're not a homo. A married guy seems more stable. People see the ring, they think "at least somebody can stand the son of a bitch." Ladies see the ring, they know immediately that you must have some cash, and your cock must work.
These are the days of our lives.